|Job Title:||Depot administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Jones|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 11:14|
Location – Chesterfield
Salary – Up to £18,000
Are you a looking for an Administrator role with excellent progression opportunities to kick start your career?
FMCNetwork is proud to be working alongside the UK's largest compaction & surface dressing plant hire company who are looking for a Depot Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with all administration duties within the Plant Depot, be the first point of contact for customers, organise all filing systems & any other admin duties required. With fantastic support offered & progression opportunities, this is the perfect opportunity for an Administrator to work for a well-respected company that offer an excellent working culture.
You will also be trained up to be a Hire Controller
• Be the first point of contact for customer & client queries that come through via the phone
• Step up for hire controllers if the demand is needed / they are away
• Be responsible for all admin duties within the depot which includes filing, reception, post, telephone & email queries
• Have an excellent understanding of computers & the willingness to learn new skills
• Excellent organisational skills to plan your day
• Excellent communication skills & confidence to speak to a variety of people
• Able to deal with a busy workload
Don't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity? Apply now!
Please call Beth on 0121 450 5000 to discuss your application in more detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's