Dental Nurse/Experienced Trainee Dental Nurse
- Job Reference: 00062786-1
- Date Posted: 28 April 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a confident, driven and organised full time Dental Nurse to join a mixed dental practice in Hampstead Heath/Camden, London.
We are looking for a qualified dental nurse or an experienced trainee dental nurse with minimum 3 months experience who is organised, reliable, caring and motivated.
You should be passionate about dentistry, compassionate towards patients, proactive, have clear communications skills, have excellent cross-infection control management and be able to work well under pressure and within a team.
* Qualified and GDC Registered Dental Nurse-Preferred
* Minimum 3 months experience if trainee dental nurse
* Proficient in using dental software (SoE/Exact used in the practice)
* Experienced in providing chair side assistance, patient assistance, charting, instruments sterilisation and assisting with dental procedures
* Computer literate
* Excellent communication –oral and written
* Friendly and welcoming to patients
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Hardworking, organised, reliable and punctual
The successful applicant must:
* Be committed to delivering outstanding dental care
* Be hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
* Be well presented and professional
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be motivated and organised
* Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a focus on patient care
* Be able to build relationships with team members and patients
* Be computer literate
* Be warm and welcoming to patients and visitors
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: -To keep staff and patients safe we have all Covid-19 precautions in place. PPE provided. Covid-19 SOPs in place.
If you are interested in this position or to find out more details please apply today with your CV