- Job Reference: 00082249-1
- Date Posted: 18 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Oundle, Northamptonshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
Our friendly and professional team work closely to provide a wide range of dental services for our patients, from routine examinations through to advanced dentistry solutions, including Orthodontics and Dental Implants.
We are a private, family dental centre whose mission it is to ensure that you receive the best quality dental services in a comfortable setting.
Our investment in the very latest technology allows us to perform procedures quicker, with less fuss and greater precision. The result is a more comfortable visit for patients and a far more predictable outcome for treatment.
What the role involves
* To work 7.5 hrs per week (possibly more), ideally Thursdays from 8:30am to 17:00pm , negotiable.
* Preventative dental health and the treatment of gum disease
* Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
* Highest standards of professional cleaning and patient and clinical care
* Support of an experienced and qualified team
* Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
* Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
* Very Competitive renumeration
* Modern high end technology
* Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
* Nurse support
* On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills.
* Our Sister practice has a Periodontist specialist.
What we need from you
* GDC registration
* Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
* Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
* Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Passion for continuous learning and development