Dental Hygienist (8hpw)
- Job Reference: 00076968-1
- Date Posted: 9 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Canons Park, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
Family Dental Care, we are a mixed practice consisting of 3 surgeries, 3 dentists, 3 hygienists and an oral surgeon. We believe in giving the highest quality treatment at reasonable prices using the best modern technology available.
We also specialize in working with all members of the family especially with nervous patients using ‘happy gas’ and twilight sedation when required.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Hygienist, looking to further their career.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.
Please apply now!
What the role involves
* Opportunity to work part time, Tuesdays 09:00 - 17:00
* Essential: GDC registered
* Essential: UK experience
* Software: SOE
* Preventative dental health and the treatment of gum disease
* Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
* Highest standards of professional cleaning and patient and clinical care
* Support of an experienced and qualified team
* Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
* Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
* Competitive renumeration
* Modern high end technology
* Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
* On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
What we need from you
* GDC registration
* Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
* Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
* Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Passion for continuous learning and development