DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY
|Job Title:||DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY|
|Salary:||£19700 - £20500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 15:28|
Job title: DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY
Location: Tadworth, Surrey
Shifts: Monday to Friday 7am until 3pm
- Monday to Friday role
- Endless progression
- Amazing company to work for
Are you a chef who loves creating fantastic food and looking to expand your knowledge within the Pastry section of the industry??
Looking for a Demi Pastry Chef De Partie for a flagship Business & Industry site in Tadworth, Surrey. They have around 1400 people on site, consisting of a staff restaurant, deli bar, and hospitality and vending. You will be working on the Coffee Shop/ Café side of the business creating hot and cold desserts alongside cakes, tray bakes & pastries.
Working with fresh & nutritional food and you will be passionate about excellence & keen to inspire our food offer with innovative ideas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Head Chef
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Pastry experience or keen passion for Pastry
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's