|Salary||£16800.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Profit sharing and Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Demi Chef de Partie
Location: Upper Slaughter, Gloucestershire, GL54
Salary: up to £18,000 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Are you an experienced Demi Chef, Chef de Partie or Commis Chef seeking the next step in your career? Are you looking to join a fantastic team that will develop your skills and incorporate your ideas?
This company offers you many great perks as well as amazing work/life balance and lots of opportunity for progression. Most of all a quality fine dining environment, that is fun, engaging and rewarding, with plenty of support to help you along the way. If you have the feyness to produce outstanding award winning dishes in a fresh food environment then this could be just the place to continue growing your career.
If this sounds like you then perhaps you will be interested in working with a luxurious and well-established 4* getaway hotel in a picturesque village.
- 2+ years' experience as a Commis or above
- Certified in Food Hygiene 1 & 2
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food
- A positive attitude with a passion to support and develop menus
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
- Experience working in a world class kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays with annual loyalty increase up to 35 days per annum
- Staff accommodation or 'live-in' available
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Complimentary room stays and Food & Beverage discount worldwide
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?