Demi Chef de Partie - £19,000 per annum – Live In
|Job Title:||Demi Chef de Partie - £19,000 per annum – Live In|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: OVERTIME, TIPS, LIVE IN ( IF NEEDED)|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 15:44|
Our client is a fabulous 4 star hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. This hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5 out of 7 days per week – various shifts.
There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
Your main responsibilities as Demi Chef (Chichester):
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What you need to get the job as Demi Chef (Chichester):
- Experience working in a high-end hotel or restaurant
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications will be advantageous
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate are beneficial
The Reward/Benefits – Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Salary up to £18,500 per annum
- Great tips and company benefits
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live in accommodation available if required
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE PASTRY
£19700 - £20500 per annum
Chef de Partie - Michelin Star Restaurant - 48 Hours per Week
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Chef de Partie - 4* Boutique Hotel
£20000 per annum
Chef de Partie - Contract Catering
£19000 - £20000 per annum
Chef de Partie - Daytime Hours
£20000 per annum