|Salary||£19500 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics, Manufacturing & Industrial, Executive and Management|
An immediate opening has arisen for a Delivery Team Supervisor to join a fast developing E-Commerce business based in Wolverhampton. This is a newly created role due to continued investment and expansion and will suit a dynamic and versatile individual.
Your main duties will include -
• Allocation of staff according to workload;
• Supervising staff to ensure that all tasks are completed;
• Ensuring that all products are scanned correctly with hand scanners;
• Ensuring that all packaging is returned;
• Overseeing replenishment scans are completed on time;
• Ensuring that correct stock levels are adhered to;
• Identify areas for improvement.
The successful applicant must hold a valid full UK Driving Licence and Counterbalance & Reach FLT Licences. They must also have previous experience with Excel and hand-held scanners. The successful candidate will also need to be physically fit due the nature of the work. Previous warehouse experience and strong communication skills are essential.
Based on working Morning and Afternoon shifts 6:00am – 2:30pm and 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a genuine straight permanent job opportunity with an immediate start available. Working a 40 hour week and paying £9 per hour with 8% shift allowance applied (£9.72 per hour) when working the afternoon shift (giving OTE of £19.5k). Other benefit will include 30 days holiday (including UK Bank holidays) and other benefits.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org