Delivery Partner Support Officer
- Job Reference: 00038858-1
- Date Posted: 12 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £29,858 to £31,606
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK Government’s ‘economic recovery’ strategy announced by the Chancellor of the Exchequer on 8th July 2020.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Delivery Partner Support Officer. Within this role you will support and assist the Delivery Support Manager to ensure the effectiveness of a network of Core Delivery Partners (CDP’s) and other Stakeholders across the South of England; ensuring they provide the highest level of quality for the customers accessing the service and that contract key performance indicators are achieved.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in monitoring contracts and/or Service Level Agreements, have excellent planning and organisational skills, a good level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems and have excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to work independently with limited supervision. You must also be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We anticipate a large proportion of this job will be delivered whilst working from home, therefore an appropriate working environment is essential for the right candidate.
* Support CDP’s to effectively deliver all aspects of the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
* Positively contribute to the achievement of CDP performance against set targets and monitor/evaluate effectiveness of delivery plans.
* Ensure deployment of the Seetec Pluss ‘Quality & Performance Management Framework’ to ensure CDP’s are compliant with contractual requirements and associated standards.
* Undertake regular on-site observations of the quality of delivery of CDP’s as per the Quality & Performance Management Framework.
* Verify that CDP’s have the requisite policies and processes in place at all times (e.g. Safeguarding, Prevent, Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety etc) and that staff are fully trained and have the competencies to deliver the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
* Hold regular face to face and or virtual reviews with CDP’s to discuss performance metrics based on a structured timetable and process.
* Monitor performance and quality improvement plans with SMART actions in the event of under-performance.
* Facilitate themed ‘Masterclasses’ for CDP’s to apply continuous improvements across the programme delivery.
* Undertake audit programmes on all aspects of the customer journey and service delivery as well as health & safety, safeguarding, and property checks..
Skills and Experience
* Experience of monitoring contracts and/or Service Level Agreements
* Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* CIPS qualified
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Knowledge of the Southern Area labour market and challenges of the job market
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £29,858 - £31,606 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday & 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 23 March 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity