- Job Reference: 00024340-1
- Date Posted: 20 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £37,000 to £40,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
We are recruiting for a Delivery Manager on a fixed term contract to join our busy and expanding provisioning and delivery team.
You will be expected to lead the Delivery team on delivering IT, Connectivity and Telephony projects to our customers ensuring delivery on time, to budget and with a high standard of customer service.
As the Delivery Manager you will act as the voice of the customer into the business and act as the voice of the business back into the customer. With strong business acumen and with a strong focus on process, you will ensure that all projects follow the delivery processes, are accounted for correctly and in the most cost-effective manner.
Primary responsibilities for the Delivery Manager role include;
* Project Management
* Systems and documentation
* Senior Management Team duties
* Continuous improvement
* Customer service
Experience required for the Delivery Manager:
* GCSE Math and English at Grade C level or above.
* Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* At least 5 years experience in a project manager role with Prince2 or equivalent project Management qualifications.
* Previous industry or operational management experience.
* A proven track record of successful project management and creating effective document management and processes.
* Leadership qualities and a good team player with excellent communication skills. Customer focused and professional approach and budgetary control. Problem solving skills and a desire for continuous improvement. Decisive, self – motivated with excellent time management skills
* Project management application and management.
* ILM Management Training
* Experience of the telecoms market and CRM use.
* Understanding of the latest telecoms and IT products.
Recruitment to cover maternity leave in the new year, contract minimum of 12 months. Start date asap for training purposes.
For a job description and further information on the detail of the role please email recruitment at solutionip . co . uk
Contract length: min 12 months
Salary: £37,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
No agencies please.
Work from home after training provided.
Social distancing measures are in place in the office