|Salary||£26500 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
• Drivers shifts are from 03:30am till 13:00pm, that's 5 days per week incl. weekends
• 6 drops per route until 7am then 3 sushi deliveries between branches – drivers starts their shift from Park Royal.
• Delivery drivers are working alone
The hourly payrate is 12.75£/h for minimum 40 hours / week.
To deliver products and goods safely and efficiently to designated location within set time frame. Ensure proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials and deliver high standards of customer care.
• Take food deliveries across our branches in London
• Pick and pack stock
• Unload supplier deliveries
• Follow pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course taking into account possible traffic
• Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Keep company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil, water, good tyre pressure and is ready to drive
• Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
• Ability to lift the food trays and other boxes on a daily basis when loading and unloading the van.
• Fill out paperwork daily to ensure the van's temperature and other food safety requirements are constantly checked
• You must have a full clean driving licence type C1 or above and be able to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry
• You must have CPC
• Ability to work in a team or individually
• ‘Can do', hands-on and proactive attitude
• Good communication skills with a good command of the English language
• Flexible to work various hours on shift rota basis, including weekends and evenings
In return we provide:
• a great working environment
• lunch on shift
• pension scheme
• a variety of discounts (shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness) through Perkbox and
• other incentives with the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.