Deli Bar/Catering Assistant - Aldermaston
|Job Title:||Deli Bar/Catering Assistant - Aldermaston|
|Salary:||£8.30 Per Hour|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 17:04|
This dual role will require part of the day working as a Catering Assistant front of house within a large B&I site in Aldermaston. You will be responsible for ensuring that the dining room, servery and coffee shops are set up and maintained to the highest standards of food service and hygiene. To serve all customers in a friendly and efficient manner. The role will also include some time working to support the chefs in prepping and setting up for the deli bar. Light salad prep will be required and ensuring that the deli bar is stocked and ready to go for service. You will assist the chef during service with topping up and items that are running low and clearing/closing down the section.
This is a large contract catering site which caters for up to 350 meals per day across a number of dining areas. You will be working for a market leader in the contact catering industry with fantastic opportunities for career development, training and progression.
- To work across two areas of the operation to include front of house and kitchen.
- To ensure that the counters and servery area are clean and ready for each service with the correct utensils and condiments available
- To ensure that the crockery, cutlery, glasses are clean and presented correctly
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to all customers and inform your team leader or duty manager of any issues or complaints that you may encounter
- To support the chef in prepping/serving on the deli counter (light prep work only will be required E.G chopping cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes etc.)
- To ensure that the deli bar is correctly presented and clean and tidy at all times
What's in it for you...?
- 20 days holiday - No bank holidays will be worked
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Straight shifts - hours can be flexible between the hours of 06.30-16.00 Monday-Friday
- Site works on a 9 day fortnight so you will be off every other Friday (37.5 hours per week will be condensed into 9 working days)
- Hourly rate of £8.30 Per Hour
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential (There is a bus route from Basingstoke & Tadley)
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's