|Location:||South Molton, Devon|
|Salary:||Up to £8.68 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Laura Holland|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 12:30|
Acorn is urgently seeking manufacturing operatives to work in our clients Deburring department on a temporary ongoing basis.
The role involves working with metal parts, cleaning them up and filing down rough edges.
- General fitting and deburring duties.
- Simple sheet metalwork including forming, bending and presswork.
- Work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems to company specific procedures.
- Observe Health & Safety and COSHH procedures.
- Ensuring parts are produced within specific cycle times, and quality standards.
- Experience of using hand tools.
- Previous experience in a similar environment / manual trade.
- Reasonable level of computer literacy.
- Experience of bending and heat treatment is desirable.
Apply online today!