|Salary||£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension, Holidays||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Driving & Logistics, Professional & Admin, Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales|
Pertemps are looking to recruit an Sales Administrator for our expanding Chippenham Client who requires an addition to the team providing full administrative support service to their Company. Our Client is currently using a system called Kerridge or CRM and you MUST already have experience with these systems as they are expecting the successful Candidate to hit the ground running and be a self-starter as they are a very busy Company. Previous Motor Industry experience is essential. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF USING KERRIDGE FOR THIS ROLE.
Permanent Full-time Sales Administrator Vacancy
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 Depending on experience
Working hours: 37-5 per week
Free Parking on site.
Fantastic Benefits Inc of 28 days Holiday/Pension Scheme
Our Client would expect all applicants to be totally flexible with their approach to work and happy to assist other departments when required due to busy periods. We are looking for a strong communicator and someone who is happy to build working relationships and customer focused. You will be expected to travel to other Sites so you will need a full driving licence too.
Key Responsibilities for the role:-
Maintain and update a filing system that ensures documentation is easily accessible.
- Provide general administrative support for various functions within the Company.
- Daily prints - Consignment notes, re-consignment notes, daily contract, invoices, used car approved vehicles.
- Deal with finance and funding.
- Vehicle invoicing.
- Taxing on all new and used cars.
- Maintain and update a filing system that ensures documentation is easily accessible.
- Must be a driver with a full driving licence.
- Maintain safe working practices and ensure compliance with the policies, processes and standards of the Dealership.
- Work with other staff members to deliver excellent customer service. Maintain a professional manner at all times.
- All sites Traveling to all sites is required.