|Salary||£8.5 - £9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The duties will include:
• Answering all incoming calls and directing them to an appropriate extension or taking messages as appropriate and passing them on via e-mail or written note.
• Collating absence information (from e-mails, letters, late book, telephone calls and Absence line), inputting onto Live Register and producing daily absence sheets.
• Greeting visitors and asking them to sign the visitors' book.
• Getting calls for members of staff not able to do so from their extension.
• Dealing with registers for late arrival and signing out to go off site (authorised absence only).
• Passing on messages
• Dealing with petty cash and producing a weekly list of money owed
• Distributing of daily newspapers
• Checking of timetables
• Dealing with pound and lost property
• Franking outgoing mail for collection (afternoon)
• Dealing with the Examination despatch logs during the examination periods.
• Dealing with concerns and issues
• Updating telephone lists
Please apply if you feel you have suitable experience.