|Salary||£8.00 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Do you have experience of working as a cleaner within large scale businesses? Are you looking for some extra hours on a temporary basis? Do you hold an up to date Basic DBS. Are you available to start in April 2019?
This role can offer ongoing work, evening shifts, and a weekly income. As this particular client is situated in the Derby City Centre it makes it easy to get to and from work. Times will be 4pm till 8pm.
If you have a car great. If you’re limited to public transport. There are bus routes too and from the site but must be flexible with travel.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry
- Hardworking and reliable
- Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Basic DBS dated within the last 12 months.
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.