DBS Chefs/Cooks required for care homes and schools
|Job Title:||DBS Chefs/Cooks required for care homes and schools|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:35|
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
£9p/h to £10p/h
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of DBS Chefs to support our clients within Derby and Derbyshire. Are you an experienced Chef looking for your next challenge? Do you have a valid Enhanced DBS on the updated service dated within the last 12 months to work with vulnerable adults & children? Even if you don’t have a DBS but looking for flexible work and you are an experienced Chef, then we want to hear from you!
This role can offer ongoing work – 40 hours a week, day time shifts, alternative weekends and great pay rates! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work. The ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food adhering to dietary requirements.
Majority of the timings will be day time shift patterns i.e 8am till 4pm, working Monday to Friday, this will also include weekends on an alternative shift pattern.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, we’ll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, Schools and Care homes. I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs!
- Great pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work some potential to gain permanent work.
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Putting away deliveries.
- Possibility of food orders, dependant on the role you are placed into.
- Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cooking nutritious food within requirements
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Possibility of serving food
- Previous experience as a chef within a contract catering enviorment
- Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Agency chefs - Schools and Care Homes
£10 - £24 per hour, Benefits: Flexible working days and hours
Chefs needed for Schools + Care homes West London
Hammersmith & Fulham
£10 - £13 per hour
Experienced General Assistant with DBS
£7.83 - £9.00 per hour
Kitchen Assistant with child DBS
£9.00 per hour, Benefits: quick start
£10 - £13 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay & Pension Benefits