DBS Chefs - All Levels needed in North Derbyshire.
Full and Part time roles available: £10 - £12ph
If you're an experienced chef with an Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months, we want to hear from you. Our clients in the North Derbyshire area (covering all areas from Belper Ripley, Alfreton, Matlock, Buxton, and Bakewell.) are seeking passionate chef's with an Enhanced DBS due to the nature of the roles, as our clients have available roles within schools, Colleges, Care homes, Secure units, hospitals. etc.
We are focusing on the north Derbyshire areas, such as Belper, Matlock, Alfreton etc. so if you are looking for work in any of these surrounding areas, live local or drive then we can help. We will only place you wherever you are comfortable, whether that be due to atmosphere, location and pay etc.
* To work within a team, manage a team or assisting leaders with team management, dependant on your level of experience.
* Putting away deliveries and managing orders.
* Preparing or assisting with preparation of food and other areas of the kitchen where needed.
* Dependant on the site, cooking nutritious food of different kinds within the client's requirements.
* Serving food & operating tills, providing outstanding customer service dependant on the client's requirements.
* Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
Requirements and skills:
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate dated within the last 3 years
* Enhanced DBS - Valid for working with Children and vulnerable adults.
* Previous experience as a chef
* Chef whites, knives, chef shoes
* Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
* Great communication and teamwork skills
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Are able to get to areas within North Derbyshire such as, Matlock, Alfreton, Belper, Ripley etc.
Working hours vary depending on the clients needs, but you can choose whatever is more suitable to you. You can manage your own availability. The more flexible you are, the more roles will become available to you. Perfect if you're looking for a work-life balance. You can take your passion for all things food wherever you go.
* Weekly pay.
* Flexibility in your working days and time.
* Dedicated consultant.
* Flexibility in your working environment.
* Access to high street discounts.
* Company pension scheme.
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
APPLY NOW, we want to hear from you.