Blue Arrow have temporary assignments in and around the North East for DBS Chefs, working in various Care Homes and Schools in the area.
You will be in a flexible working environment and shifts would vary between 6:00am and 21:00pm, Monday to Sunday.
* Temporary day to day and short term contracts available.
* Varied Shift patterns, Monday to Sunday
* A current DBS Certificate would is essential
* A passion for hospitality is desired
* Understanding of dietary needs
* Cooking for 10-100 people
* Planning Menus and meals for the location
* Prepare quality assured food
* Use kitchen appliances and equipment in a safe manner following health & safety
* Store food and ingredient's at proper temperatures to avoid food waste
* Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in the kitchen at all times
* DBS Approved
* Knowledge of Health and safety Standards
* Good organisation skills
* Time Management
* Good communication
* Understanding Allergens and intolerance
* At least 1 years' experience in similar role.
* Transport for remote locations
* Short Notice Cover
* Weekend availability
* Flexibility to travel to various locations