Data Protection Representative
|Job Title:||Data Protection Representative|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £25.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 16:05|
This opportunity as a Data Protection Representative in a leading multinational aerospace company is being offered from Broughton, North Wales. It is an exciting role where you will be the representative to the Data Protection Office, for the company across the entire of the UK. You will support worldwide and Trans divisional Data Protection Centres of Expertise.
- Reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team
- Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule
- Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary
- On a risk based approach, contribute to the assessment & management of risks and business impacts of Europe-an/National/International Personal Data Protection legislations
- Up to £25 an hour
- Monday to Friday
- Flexibly work between core hours of 8am - 5pm
Once successful, you will be travelling between UK and European offices for a minimum of around about 25% of the time. Based in Broughton but will consider Filton, Bristol.
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, flex pay and pay progression opportunities
£17 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus
AEROSPACE TECHNICAL I.T AUDITOR
£400.00 per day, Benefits: Free Parking Onsite
Cyber Security Consultants
Excellent basic + benefits package