|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Executive and Management, Miscellaneous|
Location - South Gyle, Edinburgh
Pay rate - £9.00 per hour
6 month temporary contract with the possibility of extension
35 hours a week, Monday - Friday
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading banks to recruit for Data Processors to join their busy teams in their South Gyle Office.
You will be:
- Carrying out a range of clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that work is completed accurately
- Responding to a range of enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given to them
- Entering data in to bespoke computer systems
- Carrying out any associated administrative duties (such as preparing correspondence, sending emails, scanning and filing)
You should be:
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally
- Interested in a career in banking
In return, you will be offered:
- Excellent training scheme
- A great rate of pay
You must be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online immediately.