|Job Title:||Data Processor|
|Salary:||£19500 - £22500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 19:05|
You will be working Mon-Thurs 9:00-5:15pm & 9:00-4:30pm Friday and receive a salary of £19,500 - £22,500 dependant on experience + commission, there is onsite parking available, work place pension scheme and 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
As the Data Processor you will be responsible to audit and process client data. To assist with the logistics of work being produced by mailing houses for the clients customers so a keen eye to detail and someone who takes pride in their work is a must.
- Receive client's data, audit using the clients software and produce reports for despatch to the client.
- Check processed work undertaken by other Data Processors.
- Receive client's mailing data, sort using the inhouse software and produce outputs for despatch to clients mailing sites.
- Communicate with the sales team to assist with data audit enquiries and / or live run data.
- Create audit for invoicing, amending for reversions, non mailables when necessary.
- To assist the team with any other reasonable tasks.
- Maintain awareness of new products and services
- Handle data according to the Data Protection Act
- Good working knowledge and understanding of data formats and file types
- Good working knowledge of Office especially Excel and Outlook (intermediate level and competent user essential)
- Logical thinker
- Accurate / attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent pass grade C or above in Maths and English
Previous experience in an office environment highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's