Data Processing & Query Management
|Job Title:||Data Processing & Query Management|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Jurowska-Kotynia|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 16:38|
Acorn Recruitment is working in conjunction with a prestigious client and looking to recruit a Data Processing & Query Management for a Deeside area.
The role is approx. 9 months with ASAP starts and it is paid £11.50 per hour.
The client is looking for someone who will need to use knowledge of administrative processes to support the payroll team to complete the successful running of the payroll from start to finish. In addition you will be expected to deal with customers both on the telephone and via e-mail dealing with queries in a professional and proactive manner whilst maintaining a strong customer service focus.
· Working in an office environment performing all levels of administrative duties
· Customer service experience both verbal and written
· Use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
· Data input in relation to all HR administration activities, for example position management and contract creation.
· Maintain e-pay tool and provide first line of support in dealing with employees queries.
· Support the internal change request process in relation to end 2 end testing and user testing.
· Produce documents to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence utilising mail merge.
· Email Archiving.
· Maintain and improve processes within the Data Processing & Query Management Team.
· Manage all aspects of the relationship with the external e-payslip provider.
· Liaise with third party suppliers to co-ordinate projects and delivery of service improvements.
· Support and deliver ad-hoc requests
Please Contact Acorn directly on 01978 266299 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's