|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Circa £40,000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Be part of a major business transformation programme
Bromford is a £270 million social enterprise looking to develop and grow by creating a platform to challenge and simplify existing operations for the benefit of customers and colleagues alike, whilst removing any barriers there are to making our services even better…and this is just the first phase in a long and exciting journey of business transformation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Migration Analyst to get involved in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 system which underpins the companywide transformation programme. You’ll be a key member of a team and will lead on the extraction of existing data and support the data migration into the new system.
What's the role?
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from legacy systems to Microsoft D365.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
What do you need?
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of relational database structures
- Experience with large scale business transformation and data migration projects
- Strong Microsoft SQL server and ETL technologies including SSIS skills
- Experience of data analysis and data profiling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure environments is beneficial
- Knowledge of Housing or property management sectors is beneficial
Closing date for applications 7th April 2019
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.