Blue Arrow are currently working with a well-known client that specialises in design and manufacture of retail and custom design products. We are currently looking for a Data Input Administrator with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn. If you are looking for a role that offers progression, for the right person this could turn into a permanent post.
Responsibilities of the Data Input Administrator
- Inputting data and checking data validity.
- checking information against the company website and costings.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge.
- Experience reading engineering drawings would be an advantage but not essential.
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally.
- Full training will be provided by the client working with their in-house systems, the main system used will be Microsoft Windows.
Skills needed for the Data Input Administrator
- Strong Excel and data input experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing role would be an advantage.
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy required, with wiliness to learn inhouse systems.
What Qualifications do I need?
- Minimum of two GCSEs grade A - C in English and Math's - or equivalent qualification
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.