|Location||Yeovil, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
* To provide In-Service Data based services in support of the Technical and Logistic Data exploitation
* To provide the initial engineering and ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) based analysis services and reports in support of the cost of ownership investigations as defined and directed by the In Service R&M Manager.
* To liaise with internal and external data providers in terms of data quality and consistency.
* To provide Data Recording, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) investigations as directed by the In Service R&M Manager.
* Responsible for the maintenance and provision of customer based maintenance and consumption data generated from customer Maintenance Management Systems (MMS), as defined in the departmental Functional Manual.
* Responsible for the continuous improvement aspects in terms of data maintenance, extraction and exploitation techniques.
* Responsible for the provision of defined output reports in support of the Data Exploitation strategy.
* Responsible for providing feedback to both internal and external data providers on issues of data quality and consistency.
* Responsible for providing technical advice, direction and validation of future Data Exploitation systems and to project manage elements of their development.
* Responsible for providing quality control of future Data Exploitation system deliverables.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
* Educated to HNC level or to have served a recognised apprenticeship in an Aeronautical Engineering discipline.
* To have a relevant qualification or to demonstrate awareness in ILS techniques and processes.
* To have a thorough and proven knowledge of the Technical and Logistic data requirements to provide a cost effective and profitable IOS service.
* To have an awareness of Technical Services Technical and Logistic database design.
* To have a working knowledge in the analysis of customer databases through provided ICD and database schema design.
* To have proven IT skills associated with the latest Microsoft office products.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the consequences and effects of data anomalies on operational support solutions in terms of cost and availability.
* To demonstrate a sound background knowledge in ILS analysis techniques and their individual/combined effect on through life costs and asset and aircraft availability.
* Experience of specific ILS analysis techniques i.e. Reliability Centered Maintenance, Schedule Maintenance Review, Level of Repair Analysis, Equipment Performance Analysis, Reliability and Maintainability would be beneficial, however this is not essential.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.