|Salary||£19000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The Data Assistants role will be to support the Marketing & Sales office with a wide range of duties so this is a varied role with a strong emphasis on managing their product and customer databases. You will collaborate with various departments and work closely with the marketing team to be that link between the data and the Marketing output.
Data Assistant key duties include:-
*Ensure data is accurately entered into bespoke databases – experience of My SQL would be a distinct advantage
*Responsible for Data governance ensuring compliance with agreed data standards
*Support the sales and marketing team by organising printed literature and giveaways for customer visits, trade events and exhibitions.
*Monitor and respond to new business enquires via the marketing team email account
*Capture customer & sales feedback, analysis and present findings.
*Create reports and analyse data on excel
The successful candidate will need to have
• Strong excel skills- intermediate as you will be using excel daily.
• Database management experience
• Familiarity with CRM and CMS. If you have MySQL experience that will be a distinct advantage
• Strong organisational and collaborative skills as you will working with various departments
• Marketing support experience would be an advantage
• Worked in a role where you have had to have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to work with minimal supervision as an effective team member within the Marketing Department
In return you can expect to receive a basic salary of around £19-21,000 depending on your skills and experience. You will be working in smart modern offices with free parking and your holiday entitlement will increase with your length of service. If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please email your CV to email@example.com