|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The Data Analyst will be responsible for reviewing sets of data and providing key analysis to identify trends and patterns to support in implementing improvements within the Inventory team. You will enjoy working through vast amounts of data trying uncover relevant information to drive continuous improvement.
The role will be responsible for:
- Review and analyse significant amounts of planning data to perform gap analysis; identify root causes, determine recommendations and implement inventory planning enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with supply chain and cross-functional partners to develop strategies that allow the company to meet customer service and inventory performance targets.
- Identifies, recommends and leads continuous improvement projects to improve service levels, utilization of inventory and process efficiency.
- Supporting inventory planning strategies across a large portfolio of products, locations, and customers.
- Creating relevant reports for management and cross functional partner review.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills essential
- Experience of data analysis using large consumer databases preferred including experience using VBA and SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to problems and means of improvement and collaborate with partners to drive results.
- Knowledge of inventory management practices and methods
- Detail oriented, high proficiency
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to collaborate with people
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.