|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
my client is seeking a driven, enthusiastic candidate to work with a wide variety of clients, including their corporate account managers and field consultants. You would also be expected to form close relations with clients whilst upholding the excellent reputation and also to integrate smoothly into the team. Fundamental aspects of the role include, accounts analysis, data management, collation, verification analysis and includes technical management of the Business Hub team as well as direct client support activities on farm. This is a new and exciting role for a prestigious candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and to drive this element of our business forward. Agricultural industry knowledge would be of benefit but not essential.
- Provide financial and technical data analysis for key projects and to interpret and add value to this data
- To work with project managers to develop and drive the Business Hub forward, to enhance existing businesses and to support future opportunities.
- Management of the Business Hub team technical advancement.
- Liaison with account managers to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Identifying and reporting effective solutions for any delivery issues/risks identified.
- Ensuring high level quality control and assurance.
- Developing new reports as required linked to client requirements.
- On farm data collection.
- Dealing with queries from the on-farm data collection team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and data visualisation software.
- Delivery of high level presentations to Corporate Partners.
- High level of IT skills and ability, preferably including Power Bi and advanced excel
- Accounts and data analysis experience with proven ability to analyse, model, interpret data and add value.
- Analytical ability with good logic and numeracy skills.
- Experience of web-based technologies for delivering products and services.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies and to lead on current and future IT skills.
- Project management and problem solving experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Based in Dunston, near Stafford with travel as required to meet with clients and colleagues.
- Full-time position, combining office and remote working.
- £30-38k dependent on skills and experience