Data Analysis Consultant
|Job Title:||Data Analysis Consultant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Fenn051|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:32|
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
The fundamental aspects of the role will include, accounts analysis, data management, collation, verification analysis and which incorporates technical management of the Business Hub team as well as direct client support activities on farm.
Agricultural industry knowledge would be of benefit but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:-
• Provide financial and technical data analysis for key projects and to interpret and add value to this data
• To work with project managers to develop and drive the business forward.
• Liaison with account managers to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
• Identifying and reporting effective solutions for any delivery issues/risks identified.
• Ensuring high level quality control and assurance.
• Developing new reports as required linked to client requirements.
• On farm data collection.
• Dealing with queries from the on-farm data collection team in a timely and efficient manner.
• Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and data visualisation software.
• Delivery of high level presentations to Corporate Partners.
Skills and experience:-
• High level of IT skills and ability, preferably including Power Bi and advanced excel
• Accounts and data analysis experience with proven ability to analyse, model, interpret data and add value.
• Analytical ability with good logic and numeracy skills.
• Experience of web-based technologies for delivering products and services.
• Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies and to lead on current and future IT skills.
• Project management and problem solving experience.
• Full clean driving licence.
Contact Alex Fenn on 01952 291250 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
We are offering a salary between £30,442.00 â€“ 40,250.00 depending on relevant skills and expertise.
£9.00 per hour
£20400 per annum
Data Protection Advisor
£26350 - £35650 per annum
Data Protection Governance Executive
£35700 - £45000 per annum