Data Administrator - Temporary - (Part-time)
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking for an experienced data administrator ideally with Finance/Payroll experience to work as a key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments.
On-site parking is available, and there are also canteens and other on-site facilities available.
Pay Rate: £10.50 p/h
Hours: 18 hours per week - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
About The Role
- Data entry of sensitive information
- Transferring data between excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with any phone or email queries in a friendly and professional manner
- General administrative duties.
- Previous administration experience with a HR OR Finance/Payroll would be essential.
- Previous experience with Excel is essential
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of initiative
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.