|Job Title:||Customs Administrator|
|Salary:||£10.42 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Freya Ridley|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 13:45|
I am seeking an individual who is enthusiastic and a driven team player.
Someone with previous experience is required but will receive full training.
• General administration of the bonded warehouse
• Processing the Bond Inbound on CIEL & Duty Management system
• Producing customs documentation for bond-to-bond transfer of bonded deliveries
• Processing the Bond Duty Paid orders on Duty Management System
• Creating an export documents and entries on the ICE system(
• Organizing booking collection for the sea freight containers
• Creating Certificates of Origin for authentication by the Chamber of Commerce for customer exports
• Applying for the Health Certificates for customer exports
Previous experience with Customs documentation is a must
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power-point
• Ability to interpret data and raise issues
• Good Communication skills
• Ability to multitask in busy office environment.
• Ability to adapt to and learn the Ciel warehouse management system
• Experience of working in a fast paced distribution environment, along with previous exposure to warehouse management systems.
Salary £20,000 dependent on experience
You will work 5 out of 7 days a week, rota system in place.
If you are interested in this role apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's