Customer Support Technician x 2
- Job Reference: 00017923-1
- Date Posted: 30 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £22,000 to £28,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
My Client design and manufacture electronic systems to measure, record, display, analyse and simulate data from moving vehicles.
Due to ongoing growth & success they are looking for a minimum of 2 Customer Support Technicians.
This role involves the technical support of their products by providing telephone, e-mail and Skype based responses to our global customer base and network of distributors.
They are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and is self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision, and has the ability to multi-task
Whilst this role would normally be based at their Buckingham office but, for the forseeable future, there will be a requirement to work remotely. You will be supplied with the tools and training to do the job but must have the physical space and mindset to be able to work unsupervised from home.
Essential requirements for this role:
* Has worked in the OEM automotive or Motorsport industries and has had some experience of vehicle data analysis, vehicle testing or race data analysis/telemetry
* A clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
* Customer service experience
* Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting
* A positive attitude and good team working skills
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Has the capability to work from home for the duration of COVID-19 social distancing regulations i.e. fast broadband and a working area away from other noise and distractions.
One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
* An understanding of vehicle data acquisition techniques
* Exposure to vehicle CAN and GPS technologies
* Technology testing experience
* Basic electronics knowledge
Candidates will be required to undertake a basic online aptitude test and may be asked to complete a Self Perception Inventory to understand their team role as part of the interview process.
* Pension plan Free parking
* Annual bonus - profit-related c£2,000 per annum.
* Up to £2k Childcare and Gym vouchers
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience and you will be able to participate in the employee share scheme once you have completed your probationary period