Support Desk Adviser
|Job Title:||Support Desk Adviser|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Ford062|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 19:10|
Working as a Technical Customer Support Adviser, you will join a friendly office of 6 colleagues, working collaboratively to ensure their customers receive the highest level of service they are renowned for.
You will support customers with any product queries they may have and use your knowledge of their product range to offer them the best solution.
From time to time there may be the opportunity to take on exciting new challenges within the office environment.
The ideal candidate will be patient, attentive and show clear communication skills.
Full training will be given.
Hours of Work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 17.00pm and 09.00am – 17.30pm
• Polite, professional and outgoing personality
• Ability to process information, make a sound decision and action it
• Ability to build a strong rapport with customers and colleagues alike
• Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
• Fast learner, can absorb and understand information quickly
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Knowledge of working with SAP Business One would be advantageous but not essential
Located in modern offices, with ample free staff parking and subsidised staff canteen along with a competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 and 31 days holiday allowance, inclusive of bank holidays.
Please apply online or call the office on 01283 512225 and ask for Jenny!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's