|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Supply Co-ordinator (Stock Merchandiser) to join our Keepstock team in Grimsby.
The Customer Supply Co-ordinator will collect goods from the Cromwell branches, delivering these to the customer, often loading the items into the Vending systems in place at the customer’s premises.
There is an amount of customer contact to the role, understanding the customer’s needs, resolving queries and working to establish a productive and profitable relationship. In addition, working within the branch as part of the team there is an essential part of the role.
This role is an essential part of the process through which Cromwell delivers goods to their customers.
- To deliver the stock to the customer site and unload the products
- To monitor, replenish and order stock to onsite automated vending machines
- Respond and resolve any customer queries in an effective manner
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to understand their requirements
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately
The ideal candidate
- Warehouse Experience and Driving Licence are essential
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and having the ability to resolve issues
- There is some light lifting involved with the role.
- Previous Customer facing experience desirable
Hours: 38 hours over the week. Business hours are usually Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am till 5pm.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.