|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Free- parking onsite||Sector||IT & Telecoms, Call Centre & Customer Service, Government & Public Sector, Professional & Admin, Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales, Executive and Management|
Salary: Paying up to £21K plus bonus Depending on experience.
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week
Free parking on-site
- Taking inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiating to win business and cross selling associated products.
- Making outbound calls to grow sales.
- Liaise with Sale Reps, Customers, Depots and Suppliers
- Costing of bulk deliveries
- Issuing information and processing orders from customers
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
- Create ad-hoc sale reports
- Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems
- Assisting with month end processes
- Update stock levels and report figures to customers
- Work experience gained in a customer services role is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management.
- A passion to build a career in sales and strong customer service skills and experience are required.
- Telephone sales or telephone based customer services experience is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
If you have the proven Sales/Customer Services experienced between 2 - 3 years and you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Pertemps Chippenham Branch for consideration and ring the office on 01249 467665.