Fantastic Permanent Opportunity for Experienced Customer Service Technical Support Advisors.
Working as part of a fast-paced team you will always put the customer first and will have a dynamic approach to any task - whether it's resolving an issue, answering a query or fulfilling a request. Training will be provided for specific product knowledge
Working Monday To Friday weekly during office hours, position will pay a salary up to £22,000pa dependent on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the Customer Technical Support requirements of between 10 and 50 fleet accounts
* Building positive customer relationships as the 'go to' contact for your customer accounts
* Take incoming calls on the main Customer Support phone line, from different users, managers and customers.
* Coordinate inbound customer queries and assign 'cases' to colleagues through Salesforce (CRM)
* Identify and resolve technical issues using diagnostics knowledge to remotely fix issues where possible
* Managing Day to day operation of the online portal systems and general support admin
* Arrange on-site Engineer visits with customers experiencing faulty units
* Raising portal issues and informing customers on problems, updates and changes, Logging calls and action as appropriate
Desired skills and experience
* Strong organisational and administrative skills are essential
* The ability to multitask and deliver under pressure is essential
* First class customer relations skills are essential
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential
* Experience of Salesforce (CRM) is desirable
* Experience working within an automotive environment is desirable
* Self-motivated and highly organised
* A problem solver, able to use own initiative
* Able to prioritise and multi-task based on deadlines
* Ability to assimilate technical information
* Able to deal with high pressure situations
* Strong verbal and written communication and administrative skills
If you tick all the boxes please apply on line and submit your CV . Mandy will contact you to discuss in more detail.