Are you a manager with experience in the Banking or Financial Services Sectors or an experienced Customer Service Team Manager looking to start a career in the industry?
Do you want a role working for a multinational and award winning company, working with one of the UK's leading Banks in Preston?
We are looking for a number of Customer Service Team Managers to lead and manage a team of 12-15 colleagues through effective management, support, supervision and development of the team.
- Salary: Up to £27,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Hours: 37.5 per week, On shifts between 8am - 9pm (Monday to Friday) and 1 Saturday per month
- Location: Preston, PR1
- Start Dates: April / May
- Contract: Permanent
Benefits (Terms & Conditions Apply):
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Option to buy more holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Give as you earn
- Retail vouchers/discounts
Some key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Organising and managing personal and team workload to meet stretching targets and deadlines
- Managing a team, including the capability to plan and control activity and performance in relation to productivity, quality and other key requirements
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in a variety of scenarios such as 1:1 and team meetings.
- Analyzing data, problem solving and making decisions confidently
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
- Experience working as a Team Manager within a contact centre
- Financial Services experience (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to follow processes and policies accurately
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a management team
- Demonstrate ability to manage regular change
- Excellent time management
Please contact Afsheen or Rinku in our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.