|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales, Retail, Miscellaneous|
You will lead the customer care team ensuring customers are provided with outstanding customer service at all times and to improve the processes and efficiency of the customer service team across all multiple brands .
• Propose and deliver strategic initiatives relating to head office customer service procedures to improve efficiency and service.
• Manage escalated customer service queries and action as appropriate. Feedback outcome to the team to reduce the need for escalation again.
• Provide overflow customer service support as required.
• Encourage customer loyalty and effectively utilise available resources to promote this.
• Implement KPI's and other measures for customer service standards, continuously identifying areas of improvement. Ensure these are communicated to the team and E-Commerce.
• Compile statistics highlighting achievements and improvements, ensuring these are communicated to the team.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with other head office departments and stores.
• Communicate performance of the customer service team to the wider business.
• Ensure all customer queries are responded to within 72 hours.
• Responsible for a medium sized team.
• Co-ordinate, create, develop and maintain the procedural documents for the team.
• Manage the training and development requirements of direct reports.
• Ensure the customer service team is fully aware of KPIs and goals.
• Supporting the Customer Service Manager with other line management responsibilities including appraisal, absence and performance management of the customer service team.
• Experience working in a customer facing or call centre environment.
• Flexible to meet the needs of the business.
• Experience of supervising other members of staff.
• Excellent IT skills and competent using Microsoft office packages.
• Experience working within the retail or fashion industry.
• Experience supporting growth activities.
If this sounds like something you can do then please apply and someone will be in touch shortly.