|Salary||£14 - £17 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Exciting things are happening with our client - a major utility company, to improve end customers service and this is the perfect opportunity to join them on their journey. They are at the forefront of the wholesale retail market and the inter wholesale market, known as the New Appointments and Variations market (NAV).
Their Wholesale Market Services division (WMS) is required to develop, implement and facilitate the delivery of their market obligations. They enable the sale of services to all companies licensed to operate in the Water Markets, this equates to over £400m of revenue that is managed within the team. As well as managing up to approximately £200m of risk associated with market compliance.
As part of Wholesale Market Services, you will lead a team of registration associates so this role is also referred to as Registratons Team Leader. The team is involved in operating and managing the processes involved in data integrity within the market, ensuring day to day tasks are monitored, understood and controlled, guaranteeing service level agreements have been met. You will have the ability to provide technical advice to associates when troubleshooting daily tasks as well as continuously monitor the team's workload and development.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- You will identify the strengths of your team and utilise their skills for providing reports that are integral to Wholesale Market Services.
- You will be required to analyse registration reports, highlight risks and opportunities that may exist from trends seen in market transactions.
- You will be required to work with the team to troubleshoot issues that are required to be escalated or resolved.
- You will take the lead with data analysis and integrity, making amendments and monitoring enquiries that fall under the Registration team.
- You will work with the Registration Manager to identify risks and opportunities within WMS and ensure that training and support material are up to date, and in line with current registration policies and procedures.
- You will coach the team to meet business objectives and be responsible for providing individual performance reviews.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Team management experience, specifically related to teams, dealing with the management of technical information and reporting using an array of systems and tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead
- IT Skills are essential, with experience on excel and other database software.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
The UK water industry is rapidly evolving markets. They are responding to this challenge by becoming even more market-focused and developing and implementing innovative changes to enable customer choice.
You will be joining a relatively new team and division with a welcoming and enthusiastic group of people. The role is varied, giving you the opportunity to take responsibility and ownership, to think outside the box and to have thoughts and ideas used to create and improve processes.
You will gain wide exposure into many different business units, making this a great opportunity to experience the business as a whole.
This is a temporary position for 6 months, with scope for potential permanent opportunities for the right candidates. You will attract an hourly rate of between £14.00 and £17.00 per hour depending on experience.
Our client is a an equal opportunity, Disability Confident, and Stonewall diversity champion employer, welcoming applications from all walks of life to join our diverse team.
Closing date 23 October 2019.