|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
They are looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Service Team Leader, looking to take that next step in their career. The Customer Service department holds a pivotal place within the business, acting as the link between the customer and the wider business teams. We pride ourselves on the career paths we can offer anyone who joins our team.
You, as the Team Leader, will be responsible for running the Customer Service operations of our various markets. You will need to lead by example, support your team members in their development and be creative in finding ways to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. You will be required to work with various internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines to create a rich, best-in-class service. Due to the diverse nature of some of our business, the Team Leader must be discreet and comfortable with adult content.
What you'll do
• Working with the Head of Customer Service and your peers in charge of our other brands, you will lead, develop and support a team to deliver a best-in-class service through a forward-thinking approach and clear targets/measures of success.
• Manage the outsourced customer service team of approx. 25 people (organisation, planning, KPI's achievements, quality control and productivity monitoring), who are managed by 2 supervisors.
• Supporting the outsource team will require you to mentor, develop and encourage them to deliver our high level of service. This will require you to invest your time and be available to them throughout the working day.
• Constantly seek optimisations and improvements to processes and tools.
• Build collaborative relationships with the wider teams to gain a great understanding of the various challenges, objectives and opportunities.
• Share insight and report results with the rest of the business.
• Keep on top of new developments and trends in Customer Services and suggest new practices whilst improving existing ones.
Who you are
• You can strategise but are also happy to get your hands dirty. The team operate with a start-up mentality so everyone does what's needed to deliver results.
• Confident of your own beliefs and expertise and prepared to be heard in a way that positively influences others and drives improved performance.
• A self-starter able to prioritise, manage and organise.
• Able to draw conclusions based on relevant data, allowing you to make the right decisions, considering both the business and the customers' benefits.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, in turn the role will present you with many opportunities to evolve in the company.
• Results driven, yet light hearted and fun.
• Have a super positive outlook in every situation.
• Loves working in a team environment, whilst keen to have real ownership.
• Meticulous and organised.
Key skills and experience
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in a digital business.
• Native level French speaker.
• Fluent level English speaker.
• Excellent standard of literacy and effective written and spoken communication skills.
• Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
• Excellent numeracy and Microsoft Excel skills.
• Past experience working in a web-based environment.
• Able to show initiative and multi task effectively.
• Skilled in developing and encouraging team members to fulfil their potential.
• Creative thinker, including coming up with engaging ways to surprise and delight customers.
If this prospect excites you then we would love to hear from you!