We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and committed individuals who are able to deliver exceptional customer service as part of the NHS Test & Trace programme.
The successful applicants will be an excellent communicators and have experience of working in a customer service environment using multiple ICT system and managing a team.
Motivated to meet targets with the ability to take ownership, be proactive and positive in their approach to dealing with the public is a must. The ability to communicate in Welsh is desirable, but not essential.
- Post: Post: Vaccination Booking Centre Team Leader
- Pay: £11.50 per hour
- Location: Venue Cymru, The Promenade, Penrhyn Crescent, Llandudno LL30 1BB
- Hours: 5 days out of 7, either 08.00 to 14.00 or 14.00 to 20.00
- Contract: Temp for 6-8 weeks
- Role: To lead a team of Vaccination Booking Centre Assistants
- Work using: PC - to include use of WIS, emails, shared networks (as info sources)
- Telephone handset to answer calls.
- To Lead and support on inbound, outbound calls and emails enquires form citizens.
- To be the point of contact for staff enquires.
- To deal with calls escalated by staff.
- To escalate any issues/concerns reported via customer/staff feedback
- To undertake people management roles e.g. staff rotas, coaching, mentoring, training, managing absences, leave, supervisory meetings with staff, coaching, mentoring, training
Please click apply today.