Hotel Consultant - Central Stockport SK4
Salary £8.50 per hour
Full time 37.5 hours per week
9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday
Ongoing temporary contract
If you have Customer Service experience then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for experienced customer service agents to work in the Travel and Events industry and provide excellent service to their clients dealing with hotel bookings and venues. The work is based in central Stockport in a contact centre environment. Experience of working within the hotel, travel or events industry is desired but not essential.
Key activities and responsibilities:
* Process bookings, amendments and cancellations
* To deliver excellent customer service and provide best value fares/rates
* Effectively resolve customer and supplier queries
* To always communicate in a professional manner
* Attend recommended training sessions, courses and familiarisation trips
* To offer additional services for the client's needs to maximise income
* Experience working within Customer Service roles
* Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
* Good data entry skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Sound geographical knowledge
* Experience working towards targets
* Ability to multitask and prioritise work load under pressure
This position is offered initially on a temporary basis through Blue Arrow until the end of May, with longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
All applicants must pass pre-employment security checks which involves a basic DBS, financial probity, media check and fraud check.
If you think you have what it takes with all the skills we're looking for, please apply now!