Customer Service Specialist
|Job Title:||Customer Service Specialist|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Saffron Hardy681|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 17:25|
The purpose of the role is to actively support the Transport Manager in the planning of daily deliveries by speaking with customers and establishing their requirements and liaising with drivers to distribute the workload.
Daily Duties Include:
• Taking a high volume of incoming calls for the department
• Taking detailed notes of clients requirements to enable the Manager to distribute the work efficiently
• Updating the drivers of their days work (via telephone, text message and the internal system)
• Administrative tasks such as updating the planner on Excel
• Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and drivers, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
Hours of work are 8 - 6 Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and will have an excellent telephone manner and strong administration skills.
If you have previously worked within a similar position as a telephone based Customer Service Advisor or within sales (not retail) please select APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's