- Job Reference: 00033084-1
- Date Posted: 26 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Shottery, Warwickshire
- Salary: £8.20 to £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Urgent start on Monday 14th December 2020
Mon-Fri with 1 weekend in a month
Training onsite for 1 week in Stratford-Upon-Avon on Monday 14th December 2020 and then work from home until further notice.
This is a temporary In-bound position for up to 3 months with a view to extend or become permanent. Your task will be to answer calls relating to home appliances and general questions relating to home care appliances.
This is a full-time position, this is for individuals who can work full time only. If you can't commit to 37.5 hours PLEAE DO NOT APPLY. This position should interest anyone furloughed, out of work, from the retail industry or hospitality with plenty of overtime available.
· Excellent vocal and written communication
· Positive attitude
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent time management
· Clear focus
· Great work ethic and willingness
· Be able to cope in a fast-paced pressured environment
· Minimum 1.8GHz with at least 2 cores CPU i5 or above, it should be less than 5 years old. Intel Atom, Celeron and Pentium branded processors aren't supported
. Desktop or laptop Windows 10 or Mac system only.
· Minimum 4GB memory (RAM)
· 20GB free space. HDD or preferably SSD drive type
· Keyboard, Mouse and USB Headset
· 2 free USB port
· Network connection of 5Mbps download and 3Mbps upload speeds
The Work Place
We will offer candidates the unique opportunity to carry out your working day duties from the comfort of your own home after training. Our highly trained and qualified management team will support you throughout your training.
If you are interested and wish to learn more on this role please then do not hesitate to get in touch, click apply, and our Recruitment Team will be touch.
Benefits & Incentives
* Working from home after your 1 week training onsite
* Temporary contract
* Overtime available
* Ongoing training & support
We will also require you to be no further than 1 hour away from our Stratford upon-Avon site.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join our family!!!
The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to £8.72 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £8.20-£8.72 per hour
Face Masks on site. One way system. Temperature check at reception. Social distance monitors