Customer Service Representative
- Job Reference: 00028139-1
- Date Posted: 20 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Start date: 9th November 2020
Salary: £18,137p.a. + benefits
Shifts: Fixed Shifts
Location – Glasgow Based
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are looking at home working solutions for upcoming training groups. Initial training will be carried out at home, you will then be asked to return to office to carry out Grad bay. Please note this is subject to change.
If you are successful in your interview, you would be eligible for this if you have:
* A laptop/ A desktop
* Sufficient Broadband/Wi-Fi
* A mobile phone
* A USB Headset or Headphones
Our Client is one of the largest utility companies in the world focused on delivering a sustainable, greener energy future. As a Customer Service Advisor you are the first point of contact for our client’s prepayment customers some who may have found themselves in vulnerable positions. Your role involves resolving all inbound queries, ensuring that you have provided the customer with a high standard of service on all aspects of the call.
What we need from you:
* You have at least 1 years continuous experience within a contact centre environment
* You are aware of your emotional ‘triggers’ and how to control these to ensure you remain calm and productive
* You maintain a strong sense of focus on results, driving tasks and projects to completion
* You demonstrate a deep and genuine concern for the wellbeing and welfare of others
* You make quick, confident, and clear decisions, even when faced with limited information
* You draw on a wide range of people and resources in the pursuit of self-development and learning
What’s in it for you:
* Full time permanent contract – 40 hours per week.
* Comprehensive training to ensure you have the tools to do your job.
* Kura Perks - get discounts and offers from some great businesses such as high street stores, restaurants, holidays etc…
* Retentions Bonus
* Kura Kudos! – get recognised throughout the business for your hard work!
* Weekly Wellbeing sessions.
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Dress down work environment.
* Refer a friend Scheme.
If you want to be part of a forward-thinking team where you will have the opportunity to grow & develop personally, helping to shape and drive our business forward, then this could be the right role for you