Customer Service Representative - German speaking
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative - German speaking|
|Salary:||£9.97 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 18:12|
British clothing retailer is seeking an experienced part time German speaking Customer Service Representative to support at their busy contact centre based by London Bridge.
This is a part time temporary to permanent position to start ASAP and will pay £9.97 per hour.
The role will involve working evenings and weekends, circa 20 hours per week.
The part time German speaking Customer Service Representative will represent the brand, providing customers with a consistent and effortless experience that inspires their confidence and trust. The main duties of the of the part time Customer Service Representative will include:
- Providing a first class experience to customers via telephone, email and webchat
- Ensuring all customer queries are answered
- Taking customer orders over the phone, managing queries and resolving issues
- Working towards set KPIs and upselling products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be fluent in both German and English
- A charming and engaging telephone manner
- Flexible on working hours, including evenings, nights and weekends
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment or customer facing role
- Excellent IT skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's