Blue Arrow is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading financial services based on Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour + Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm, rotational shifts between these hours. Saturday every third week (9:00am - 12.30pm).
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Overtime and bonus incentives
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Annual Bonus
With this role being a telephony position, you will be dealing with customer's tax year end queries over the telephone and using the relevant systems, the queries may include saving & investment enquiries and tax year end queries.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Representative. You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
* Taking high volume inbound calls
* Dealing with a wide range of queries involving pensions, retirements and corporate accounts
* Workload is led by customer calls
* Types of calls could be value of pension accounts, merging of pensions, investments, moving money and savings etc
* Carrying out the request for the customer as well as giving information on additional products and services
* Ensuring you deliver an exceptional experience for each customer
* Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads
* Maintain and develop customer relationships
* Support business development through constructive company feedback
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
There are a number of available positions so this role will be advertised constantly for the next few months providing plenty of opportunities for the right people to land an excellent job with an excellent company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.