This is an exciting new contract for Capita to administer Key Stage One, Key Stage Two and Phonics National Curriculum Tests for the Standards and Testing Agency. Capita is responsible for ensuring schools in England have enough test papers for all Key Stage One and Two pupils to take the annual tests in May each year. Capita will also recruit and manage Markers to mark Key Stage Two tests and publish results in July each year. The contract starts in September 2018 and will last for six years.
- experience of customer service environment
- effective oral and written communication skills
- positive, friendly attitude
- computer literate
- remains calm and objective under pressure
Dealing with inbound contacts from schools, local authorities, parents and test markers via a range of channels (phone, webchat, email, postal) who require information, help and guidance in relation to Statutory Assessments Tests (SAT's) in a timely and efficient manner, in compliance with company policies and procedures, and to the highest standards of customer service.
- uses appropriate interpersonal skills such as questioning / listening techniques to understand customer issues and resolve queries at first contact.
- providing clear, concise and accurate advice on general queries and ensuring all information is entered accurately on customer records.
- demonstrates reliability and conscientiousness
- reports issues that may impact on service or performance to Team Leader
- carries out work effectively to meet individual and team targets
- ensuring adherence to General Data Protection Regulation and confidentiality procedures at all times.
- Monday - Sunday
- 8am -12am (shift pattern)
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.