Due to the continued success and growth of our client, they are expanding their office team in Bristol and have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join the Avonmouth facility.
The Client is a Car Salvage and Auction company operating in 16 locations across the UK they are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through their online auction technology.
They work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on their combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and their staff to deliver industry leading performance.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner then we want to hear from you. The Bristol team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
About the role:
* Days: Monday to Friday
* Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm
* Hourly Rate: £8.21
* Location: Avonmouth BS10
* Own transport essential due to location
* Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls.
* Deal with DVLA documentation and returns.
* Perform administrative duties associated with Company documentation and service.
* Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines.
* Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation.
Essential Skills for this role:
* Own Transport due to location
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Professional phone manner.
* Strong attention to detail.
* IT proficient.
Benefits of the role:
* Monday to Friday working
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
* Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan
* Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
* Family Events
* Company Uniform
If this role is of interest to you and you have the Skills Required, please upload a CV to this site.